Hi Nicolas,

This tool ( i speak only for the result i gave) take every node tagged
with place=*

ie place=town, name=Etterbeek

Then the tool count the amount of nodes (every type) around this place
 and if it's below a certain number it's flagged as "sparsely" or if
there is a really low number of node as "unmapped".
It's really a rudimentary tool that indicate places where there is a
LOOOOOOT of stuff to do :)

But the tool doesn't take in the count (yet??) the amount of POIs, the
streetnames, the number or higways , buildings, ...

Regards,

Brice aka eMerzh