Thank you Wouter for the good and interesting presentation. For an actual
workshop, where people can actually become active entering data, I think
it'd take 2-3 hours all by itself.

I was taking photographs of house numbers. I'm always careful not to include
names or license plates on my pictures. People have asked me what I was
doing before, usually mentioning an uprise of break ins as the reason. I
never managed to get the police mobilised, probably because I explain people
what it's all about when I'm approached. Maybe the fact that we were a group
worked intimidating as well.

Wouter, you had many before and after images of cities. Will there be a
before and after of Haaltert as well? I'm not quite done yet, but I think
the difference will be noticeable. I'm also staying away from the Trage
Wegen, that I didn't map myself for the moment. Hopefully some of the
participants will enter them.

Cheers,

Polyglot