Hi,

The difference shows in PotLatch 2.
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=51.176782&lon=4.445492&zoom=18&layers=M
In Potlatch the alignment with Yahoo is still correct.
For other areas (Loonbeek) the alignment witth Bing is still correct.
Probably Bing updated its images for some part of the Antwerp area and it has some alignment problems.
http://www.openstreetmap.org/edit?editor=potlatch2&lat=51.177744&lon=4.436042&zoom=18&node=1206610666
The church is duplicated at the right, but due to the advanced stitching, the tile borders are hard to see, even with some streets cutted off.
The misalignment shows on all zoom levels.
I assume this will be corrected in a few days.
The JOSM editor has some functions to align the background, but I don't recommend it to go into that.

Regards,
Gerard.

Dirk Roels (Hotmail) wrote:

Hi,

I noticed that there is a HUGE difference in position of streets (seem shifted over quite a distance), etc in the Mortsel area (take a look at Deurnestraat & Guide Gezellelaan area) when the map is enlarged (closer look). Is this normal behaviour? if so... is it a problem? if so... does the map have to be aligned to the BING-background and to what degree can the BING-background be trusted? or is it something that should be/needs to be corrected?

Cheers,
Dirk