Maybe this changeset too:

Ben gave a changeset of the user
Extroncore<http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Extroncore>.
That changeset looks like plain vandalism to me. So the whole changeset can
be reverted. The other changeset by that user can also be reverted.

But I believe that
*a09505254<http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/a09505254/edits>
*only made some (if any) mistakes, it's certainly not a problem with the
whole changeset.

Sander