Hi,

When I started mapping, I tried to map this place:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=50.810407&lon=3.301597&zoom=18&layers=M,
and with bing images: http://binged.it/w1gsNq (don't look at the names in
Bing, they're just wrong).

But when I was home, I couldn't get any of the names right, so I changed it
all to fixme's. Now, after a long time, I went back and understood how
everything is (with the help of satellite images that weren't available
back then).

Apparently, the front doors of those houses are on the side of the
footpaths (where you can't drive your car). While the post boxes are on the
side of the service roads (where you can drive your car).

Now, where should I place the address POI? At the front door? Or at the
place where you have the post box and can drive with your car?

And is it OK how I tagged the streets? I tried to use the results we got
from a discussion some weeks ago about streets with a dual name.

As a final thing, is there a way to use associated street relations on this
(if so, with which way)?

Regards,
Sander