Hi !

If you wish not to attend the meeting with Philippe Henry and his representatives, maybe you would be interested giving your opinion on his proposals at an OSM Meeting ? Personnaly, I will be more confident if I could tell things that have been discussed amongst contributors before.

I am going to close the pool to decide the meeting next monday : http://framadate.org/wg4dptwpfgerzs1v .

You'll see: Namur is a pretty city and, like in Brussels, we have electricity and wifi !
Julien Fastré