Hi Julien,

I read your message with pleasure: we are in contact with Minister Philippe Henry (who created the 'cellule géomatique', I guess) to obtain some GIS data under open license. We were talking about the PICC, for a first step. (The documents and discussions are here : http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/WikiProject_Belgium#Contacts_with_local_autorities)

Philippe Henry is preparing some proposals, which will be communicated to us at the end of the month (I hope).

We are planning a meeting about this subject on the 12th September in Namur. You are welcome to join us !

At the end of September, eMerzh, Benoit Coumont and I will have a meeting with representatives of Henry, and the SPW. The meeting of the 12 September is an occasion to discuss the Minister's Proposal and make some remarks.

Will you join us on 12 September ?

Julien Fastré