Hi all,

Contributing to osm for 1 month, I still don't understand why some uncommon map
features I edited are not displayed. For instance, I've edited a local brewery
there in potlatch with 'craft' as key and 'brewery' as value, but since there
is not default symbol for the breweries, it never appear to the osm map. I
could imagine that we could not create a symbol for every value, but it seems
to me that there is even no 'craft' symbol at all!

So how we should edit such uncommon features like the breweries (much more
common in Belgium than everywhere else btw!) to display them?

Thanks for any answer...
Julien Minet