On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 4:04 PM, Nicolas Pettiaux <nico...@pettiaux.be>wrote:

> As far as I know, we can start with the statuts/Statutes in 1 language and
> the have them translated, either officially (= published to the moniteur
> with the first one) or unofficially (= just for us and interested people)

Yes.
Please go for French bylaws and unofficial translation, if speed is
important.

As I live in Brussels, I also propose and would like to be involved in the
> association.

Would it be possible to have te official adress at your place? Because
Brussels is bilingual it would make things easier moving to a bilingual
ASBL/VWZ afterwards (altough I don't see any benefit from being bilingual
officialy, now we do almost everything in English ...)

--
wannes