Hi,

just few remarks feel free to take zero, one or more from these idea :
* for OSM sources i think we have to add in first "Survey" and maybe also
local knowledge ... Osm is run by citizen and mainly everyone has his own
contribution neighborhood
* I miss a slide with the great power of tags to describe everything( maybe
in the "écosystème" slide?)

otherwise it is nice :-)

On Sun, Mar 17, 2013 at 5:02 PM, Julien Fastré <jul...@fastre.info> wrote:

>  Hi,
>
> I thank you for all your reactions and arguments.
>
> Here are the files of the presentation.
>
> If you have remarks, I will be glad to read them !
>
> PDF file :
> https://cloud.fastre.info/public.php?service=files&t=0da0d63b426c32633d6d2e5bf30677bf
> ODP file (necessary to read the "notes") :
> https://cloud.fastre.info/public.php?service=files&t=2100dcbb7d27782d16976f697dc07d09(I
>  use the open font "Cabin", download and install it for a best slideshow
> :-) )
>
> Julien Fastré
>
> Le 14/03/13 04:15, A.Pirard.Papou a écrit :
>
> On 2013-03-13 21:11, Julien wrote :
>
> Hi !
>
> I would like to discuss with the list some ideas I had for the OSM's
> presentation of next Tuesday.
>
>  Good job, Julien,
>
> You may add that Wikipedia uses OSM as a choice map
> At least  in Dutch <http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oostende> ... (Kaart),   in
> French <http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sprimont>  ...(carte),  in
> English<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/London>Coordinates:
> и русский <http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow>  Координаты:
> (O)<http://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=55.751666676667&mlon=37.617777787778&zoom=12>
>
> Regarding Neil's site, the most impressive page is this:
>

> http://resultmaps.neis-one.org/oooc?zoom=9&lat=50.76281&lon=4.61149&layers=B00TFFFFFT
>
> You've got 1: the OSM map, 2: a brilliant application and 3) the
> collaborators altogether on the same display.    What is missing is a
> joystick and a ball to kick ;)
>
> and best of luck
>
> Cheers,
>
>   André.