I don't see which checkbox corresponds to the addresses. Hopefully they are
smart enough to look at the associated street relation as well (unlike
another quality control tool).

Too bad they do not understand that for walking networks you can have a
relation with 1 member. Now I have to click away all those false positives
I've introduced.

m.