On Mon, Jun 3, 2013 at 8:33 AM, Pierre Parmentier <
pierrecparment...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
>    1. Relation http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/relation/2966021 updated.
>    Please check.
>    2. Did we agree to include the node with the street number in the
>    relation?
>
> all buildings with housenumbers and individual housenumbers go in the
relation

>    1. Street number : do we add a node with the number or do we tag it in
>    the way "building/house"?
>
> Usually the housenumber is placed as an attribute on the building, not as
a separate node.

>    1. What to do with a street located in more than one "city" (e.g. from
>    one "commune/gemeente" to another "commune/gemeente"?
>
> You need multiple associatedStreet relations for this. 1 associatedStreet
relation for street, city, postalcode. If any of those values changes, you
need a different associatedStreet relation

>    1. What do we do with a "building" way located at the junction of two
>    highways; quite often there is a steet num

The Building has to be split, so you can give each part a different number
and put it in another associatedStreet relation

At least this is what I have learned from Jo (Polyglot)

I do have a problem with POIs (shops, banks, etc.). When they are mapped as
nodes and placed inside a building outline, they do not inherit the address
information.
You can

a) duplicate all street information on the POI, but there will be
complaints that the housenumber is appearing multiple times in the
associatedStreet
b) put the POI information on the entire building. But this does not always
corresponds to the reality. Only a part of the building might be a shop,
And what with multiple POIs in this case ?

regards