Hello,

   1. Relation http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/relation/2966021 updated.
   Please check.
   2. Did we agree to include the node with the street number in the
   relation?
   3. Street number : do we add a node with the number or do we tag it in
   the way "building/house"?
   4. What to do with a street located in more than one "city" (e.g. from
   one "commune/gemeente" to another "commune/gemeente"?
   5. What do we do with a "building" way located at the junction of two
   highways; quite often there is a steet num
   6. The wiki page is not helpful with this. Do we plan to add some
   details?

Thanks for your help.

Foxandpotatoes

Oui d?sol? j'aurais pu ?tre plus pr?cis,