Hi,

We are translating the license to put on the wiki and then will start the
regular import-procedure. Sending an email to the imports-list and so on...

I will also use pieter colpaerts script (
https://github.com/pietercolpaert/crab-tools) to convert to csv and send
this to frederik rodrigo to test the system to help integrate the data.

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Best regards,

Ben Abelshausen