Hello,

There is a new episode in the AGIV-CRAB-OSM story.

Today they released the CRAB database using the new flanders open data
licence [1]. This means that now we can start the process of verification
with the Imports-list and the DWG that the licence is ok and we can start
using AGIV as a source when mapping.

I will take care of this but help is always welcome. If there is someone
dutch-speaking here with a verifiable legal experitse that could help me
translate the licence into english and discuss with the DWG that would be
nice.

What I understand from reading the licence [2] using this data in the
context of OSM should not be a problem anymore except for the need to
mention the source when distributing the data. This should not be a problem
because I have confirmation from someone at AGIV that a source-mention on
the wiki is enough for them. This means they will consider themselves one
of the "© OpenStreetMap contributors" :-) !

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Best regards,

Ben Abelshausen

[1] http://agiv.be/gis/nieuws/?artid=2179