Hallo Jean=Louis,

access=no  means that nobody has the right to go on the path, not that it
is not possible.
I vaguely remember seeing a similar discussion on the tagging mailing list
a couple of months ago. Don't remember the outcome. can't find it right now

found something on the help forum:
https://help.openstreetmap.org/questions/16293/tagging-impassible-footpaths(main
suggestion is to contact whoever is responsible for the path)

regards