2 ideas :
1/
I do worry about such weekly news : we must have human resource to produce them.

Maybe we should have monthly releases. We might use a http://framapad.org to prepare them: every month, we drop there news. Someone organize the framapad (an instance of etherpad), and copy them on the website once a month.

2/
If there are interessant article in German, we may have a team to translate into Duits / French (if the licence is compatible :-) ) . In France, http://framablog.org translate articles from English. They do the translation collectively, using a framapad. I regularly discover very interesting writer through them !

Julien