On 2013-10-06 17:48, Glenn Plas wrote :
> EN:
>
> Hi,
>
> I'm in the process of creating a Belgian settings file for this great
> plug-in.
Thanks, but I think that we should first finish Road signs in Belgium
<http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Road_signs_in_Belgium> and other
parts of the international wiki, otherwise the taggers will have to do
the same job twice to revise their work and they won't.
I suppose it's a JOSM plugin, but unfortunately most taggers are using
Potlatch and this is otherwise a problem by itself.
As I said, I'm trying to write a general document about these matters,
I'd like to devote most of my time to it rather than participate to more
discussions right now.

Cheers,

André.