You can probably solve this with a turn restriction relation, see
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Turn_restrictions

Some examples can be found along the A12 as well. When you drive in the
middle lanes, you are not allowed to turn left at the crossings, see e.g.
http://map.comlu.com/?zoom=17&lat=51.138341&lon=4.37901&layer=Mapquest%20Open&overlays=TTT

Hope this helps

regards