Not clear what exact is the situation and what the role of which street is.
-1-
I suppose that at the blocked entrance at the south side of the street, there wil be some gate or narrowing, what will be indicated with eg sign C1 and F19. I suggest you take there a little segment of 5 to 20 m long and designate that for one way.
-2-
If it is a problem that coming from one direction, you can not enter a street, such as in the case with a left turn that would you make a forbidden crossing of the white line in the middle of the street, then you need to set up a restriction relation <http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Relation:restriction>.
(The roadsegments need to split at the crossing. )

Regards,
Gerard.

Bart Vanherck wrote:

In Geel, there will be changes from next week onwards with the circulation. I will update that next week, because the changes will start from 1 nov onwards.
But that's not the problem.

One of the issues I have is that in one street there can be driven on both sides. But if you want to enter that street en come from the south side, you are not allowed to enter the street. If you come from other directions you are allowed.

How can I map that? There will be sign C31 on one side the other side not.

(http://www.wegcode.be/wetteksten/secties/mb/mb-111076/864-hs2art9)

Regards,

Bart