Can someone please tell me how I can properly tag this POI
http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/way/237662466 ?

It's a shop located in the Pierstraat in Reet. The building has an
addr:street tag and is part of an associatedStreet relation. However
Nominatim (and openlinkmap) places it in the Pierstraat - Matenstraat. Do a
look-up for "Vero Golf" on osm.org

I know this is a complex street that starts as Pierstraat in Reet/Rumst in
the east, becomes Pierstraat (Reet side)-  Reetsesteenweg (Aartselaar
side), Pierstraat (both Reet & Aartselaar), Pierstraat (Aartselaar side) -
Matenstraat (Niel side) while traveling to the west.

Nevertheless the building is nearer a Pierstraat-Pierstraat part and has
all those additional tags.

So what's the use of all this additional information when the reference
implementation (=Nominatim) just ignores it?