Hi Chris,

If you like we can do a hangout tonight, or (better) tomorrow night at 20h.

The priority is what you deem important. For some it's public transport
(that would be me and Hervé :-), for others it's walking and cycling
networks and loops.

Recently we got the possibility to add house numbers all over Flanders, but
we have to draw the building contours ourselves. In Brussels the building
contours are included as well, but it still needs a bit of work to remove
superfluous nodes.

The shacks in people's backyards are a bit less pressing...

There is one thing I noticed lately, people have started drawing separate
ways for turn lanes, instead of using lanes=3,
turn:lanes[:forward/backward]=left|through|through;right
I try to correct that when I see it.

Jo