Hallo Chris,

since I'm the author of both series of houses that you refer to, I thought
it might be a good idea to give some background information.

Oud-Turnhout
- Data accumulated during a survey, aka a walk (along the regional walking
network)
- houses drawn using Bing aerial images

Begijnhof
- Source: wikipedia/onroerend erfgoed/AGIV CRAB
- houses drawn using AGIV aerial images
- special tags for heritage
- site-relations for common heritage tags
- result of heritage tags, see
http://geschichtskarten.openstreetmap.de/historische_objekte/translate/nl/index-nl.html?zoom=18&lat=51.3265&lon=4.94405&layers=B0000FFTT

In both cases:
- building=house
- addr:street=
- addr:housenumber=

propably I've put all houses and street segments in an
associatedStreet-relation.

All editing was done with JOSM.

The green lines that you see in the rendering of geofrabrik are not in OSM.
That's something that they added, perhaps because the house is part of an
associatedStreet relation. If you look at
http://osm.org/go/0EuAjOEg9--?way=198944817, you see that there is no
"green line"

as for the priorities. I'll agree with Jo, map something that interests
you. possibilities: maxspeeds, maxheights, maxweights, lanes + destination (
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:destination), missing walking paths,
additions + fixes to walking/cycling networks

regards