Hi,

I announced that I had made an OSM file from which it is very easy to copy with JOSM (Edit>Merge Selection) TEC bus stops to the OSM map.  I said that there were problems to discuss, principally
  • that the data contains no bus line numbers
  • that municipality names are in uppercase and with spelling errors (no accents)

Nobody replied.
So that I finally put this file aside so that nobody would start tagging incomplete data.

Julien published https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/WikiProject_Belgium/Mapping_resources/TEC
I discovered my name in it, saying that I made an OSM file. Just that.
As Julien says that he does not find interesting to hear problems reports repeated, I continued waiting.

Then Jo got in contact with me and told me that he had made the same file as mine, but without lines.
Then I found that in the above page, my name had been replaced with Polyglot without warning.

Clearly, TEC is no longer my job.
It is now Jo's job and I was glad to stop waiting.

Jo wrote "I'm planning to convert the village names to normal capitalisation".
Uppercasing is easy, but not correcting the spelling mistakes.
I can try to do that. Just ask

André.

PS: I reported to SPW that the Géocatalogue (listing TEC's data) is perfectly empty; they forwarded the info.
It happens to those who selected another language than French (in hope to see it round the corner).