Hi,

On Mon, Sep 29, 2014 at 2:28 PM, Johan Van de Wauw <
johan.vandew...@gmail.com> wrote:

> You should actually also check with OSM france (Gael Musquet). AFAIK hey
> were planning to have a stand also.

Last year was a bit embarrasing that we arrived and did not know there was
an OSM-stand at all... nobody communicated anything to the belgian mappers.

With much respect said, but the OSM-stand last year was not very good,
maybe because Gael had to do everything by himself. If you ask me we should
try and do things ourselves or at least collaborate very closely. FOSDEM is
in Belgium after all...

Also, OSM is not a tech project, we should promote our community at FOSDEM
and not just software-tools.

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Best regards,

Ben Abelshausen