I think Pablo also helped in some pieces of the GRB:
http://www.geopunt.be/kaart?viewer_url=http%3A%2F%2Fmaps.geopunt.be%2Fresources%2Fapps%2FGeopunt-kaart_app%2Findex.html%3Fid%3Dff8080814a6e1332014abb6b94c80023

Is it normal that quality differs from municipality to municipality? In
Staden, I haven't seen any problem with GRB. But in Roeselare, I often bump
into problems like these. Buildings with a completely clear form (however,
they're often quite new, so perhaps drawn without aerial pics), but drawn
completely wrong in GRB.

Up until now, I've avoided the old centre of the town, because the building
layouts are way too complicated there. It might get easier when we have
access to the GRB.

So yes, an automated import won't work, but being able to use it opens up a
lot of perspectives, so thanks to anyone involved.

Regards,
Sander