Hello Ben,

Much thanks for the mail and help.

Thumbs up for organizing this! :-) I will help with everything you need in anyway I can!
thanks

I'm at a client at the moment and all social-network related stuff is blocked so I can't even plan the meetup ;-) That reminds me: we have one tonight in Antwerp!
please advertise the one of April 25. Brussels is not that far from Antwerp ;-)

I will also try to make on the 25th but chances are slim because me and Jorieke are moving parttime to Mali and I will probably not be in Belgium at that time. I did submit the survey because it seemed to be about both organizing (help) and attending.
indeed. Your help on these subjects is great. We'll see eacho othe on Monday in Namur. I'll represent there CC.

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Best regards,
Cordialement,

Nicolas