In the name itself, there are no spaces around the -. So the separator
between to languages is really " - " including the spaces.

We do have a problem for a very few streets which have 2 names because they
are on the border between two municipalities and which we want to give 2
names to be "linguistically correct", but there aren't very many of those.

Using an em-dash is fine with me, as long as it can be done as a mechanical
edit, as I can't type them indeed and I'm not going to copy/paste them one
by one.

Jo