I was wondering if we should not organize a "state of the map belgium"
first, to train us. I think this should also strengthen our community
and make speak about us.

This is also the [occasion/gelegenheid] to invite people from
administrations, companies, ... who are curious about OSM and are
wondering about "how to participate".

Julien