On 2015-05-15 13:58, Guy Vanvuchelen wrote :

> JOSM: versie:8339
>

> A track in attachement.

OK, but you still don't reply the questions:

>>     I'm doing this and I see that".

Answer #2  is JOSM (mine 8109) issuing message
> Could not read file '2015-05-09_09-43_za.gpx'. Error is: null
The reason is that your GPX file contains references to .3gp video files
for some waypoints like
>   <wpt lat="..." lon="...">
>    <name>0EKtetAj---1.3gp</name>
>     <link link="0EKtetAj---1.3gp" />
>   </wpt>
but (probably) that there are no such files next to the .gpx file.
I ran the following filter
> perl -pe 's/<link link=.* \/>//' 2015*.gpx >fixed.gpx
to remove the <link> tags and fixed.gpx loaded fine into JOSM.

My Answer #2 is : 1) I created a route, 2) I opened Route details 3) I
clicked the "share" icon
and the produced file contains no <link>s and loads fine.

You must see if your secret method to produce the GPX file has a way not
to contain the <link>s, e.g. to have no videos attached, or try to move
the .3gp files alongside the .gpx.

You may send a summary of this reply as a JOSM ticket, they will
probably think it's a bug and fix it.

Hoping this will help,

Cheers

André.