The presets can be downloaded from within JOSM.
More information on http://josm.openstreetmap.de/wiki/TaggingPresets
(installation instructions)
and the list of presets (http://josm.openstreetmap.de/wiki/Presets)

Also take a look at the start page of JOSM (josm.openstreetmap.de) for
plugins, styles and much more. I gave a list of interesting add-ons in the
presentation of the mapping party in Brussels

Maybe
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Video_tutorials#JOSM_video_collection
contains interesting video's ? I don't know I only watched one video a long
time ago about the use of the building and extrude tools. Don't have the
URL ready.

enjoy

regards