I already amended the itineraries of De Lijn. I'm still waiting for
permission of STIB/MIVB to use their data. In the mean time I occasionally
fix/upgrade their routes, but it's a lot harder to do without data from
upstream, so it's not a priority for me. OTOH, this might be a good
occasion to tackle them. Matthieu just holler if you'd like me to get you
up to speed. I have quite a few tricks up my sleeve to make the job easier
to accomplish. (map styles, scripts, filter rules, where the tram rails are
(from Urbis), etc.)

Jo