Hi Jan,

It's the kind of query you can 'solve' by using PostGIS or QGIS, after

That kind of data cannot be found in the tags. It would be nonsense to
attempt putting it in the tags. With PostGIS you can write queries like:

Which polygons is this point spatially inside of?

It's not a trivial exercicise though.

Jo