How should this way be tagged? http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/30126046

The right side is in Heuvelland (Flanders), and has only a Flemish name:
Komenweg

The left side is in Comines-Warneton (Wallonia), which is a French-speaking
municipality with Dutch language facilities, so has a name in both
languages: Chemin des Quatre Rois - Vierkoningenweg.

Now, for names that differ by language, we usually write them as name:nl
and name:fr. For streetnames that differ by side of the street, we usually
write them as name:left and name:right. But how should this be combined
(note that two municipalities with language facilities might also border
each other).

What do you think about the following tags?

name=Komenweg - Chemin des Quatre Rois

name:right=Komenweg

name:left=Chemin des Quatre Rois

name:left:fr=Chemin des Quatre Rois

name:left:nl=Vierkoningenweg

Also note that the street continues towards the boundary between Heuvelland
and Mesen (which is a Flemish municipality with French language
facilities). There if could be tagged

> name=Komenweg - Vierkoningenstraat

name:right=Komenweg

name:left=Vierkoningenstraat

name:left:fr=Rue des Quatre Rois

name:left:nl=Vierkoningenstraat

You might wonder why I use name:left:fr instead of name:fr:left. Well, I
figured I couldn't make a name:fr tag as there's no translation of
Komenweg. So name:left:fr looks as a conceptual subtag of the existing
name:left.

What do you think of it? Someone has other opinions?

Regards,
Sander