On 26-01-16 05:33, Marc Gemis wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 26, 2016 at 1:48 AM, Glenn Plas <gl...@byte-consult.be> wrote:
>> Also, make sure when you create your better OSM bulding, tag it
>> source:geometry=AGIV (I think to recognise agiv sats).
>
> What do I have to do with source:geometry:date in those cases ?

Don't use this one for manual work.

this applies to the data in fact, so you don't need to manually do this.
 In the dutch BAG import they are using 'ref' but that is more wrong I
believe than what we propose here with the source tags.

wiki:

"If a feature has multiple tags you may want to make use of the source
namespace to indicate precisely which tag your source refers to. For
example:"

So it applies to a date field in the original source (GRB export).

It's similar to the oidn field in fact, you're not going to invent a
number there, it's always in relation with the source data.

Glenn