Dag Kurt,

Over welke gemeente gaat het?

<http://www.tragewegen.be> Pieter Brusselman
Projectmedewerker
tel. 09 331 59 27
Kasteellaan 349 A, 9000 Gent
------------------------- www.tragewegen.be <http://www.tragewegen.be> -------------------------------
Volg ons spoor op <http://www.facebook.com/tragewegen>
Op 5/02/2016 om 18:58 schreef Kurt Roeckx:
On Thu, Jan 28, 2016 at 08:33:28AM +0100, joost schouppe wrote:
Hi,

After the "rise of the voetwegen" thread, I'm glad to hear that the
available data from Trage Wegen is getting ever more available for mapping.
There now is a WF and a WMS server we can use:

http://geo.vlaamsbrabant.be:8888/TrageWegen/MapServer/WFSServer?
<http://geo.vlaamsbrabant.be:8888/TrageWegen/MapServer/WMSServer>
http://geo.vlaamsbrabant.be:8888/TrageWegen/MapServer/WMSServer?

There's also a viewer for those who don't like to work with WMS/WFS:

http://geo.vlaamsbrabant.be/tragewegen/
So looking at this data that I mapped myself for the municipality,
I see that they made some errors in inputting the data I gave
them.  Do you suggest I contact them with the errors?

Kurt