Reading their license, this is not open data as they restrict the reuse
and retain the right to change the license later.  This data should not
be used at all imho.  Now my french isn't that great on the legal
vocabulary notes, and correct me if I'm wrong, but it doesn't look good
to me:

http://geoportail.wallonie.be/files/documents/ConditionsSPW/DataSPW-CGU.pdf

http://geoportail.wallonie.be/files/CopieDataSPW-CGA.pdf

http://geoportail.wallonie.be/files/documents/ConditionsSPW/DataSPW-CGU.pdf

For data to be OSM-fit, you need a compatible license like GRB and AGIV
have.

So, unless someone claims i'm wrong, we should not use this at all, if
you do... and a claim is made, that data will be removed from OSM by
analysing the user names involved and their changesets.

I'll be ignoring Lionel's follow-up and act like I didn't read it at all ...

Glenn