Ruben, we're creating a press release:

https://hackpad.com/Press-release-E4GFhbj0rKg#

In the Dutch version I included a way for people who missed the event to
get involved from home by pointing them to a fresh Swaziland project. If we
decide to include this, it still needs to be translated back to the French
version.

Do you think this is a good idea? You can write a mail to VTM, but they
can't unbroadcast that footage. So maybe we should focus on getting the
information out correctly where it still is possible. On the one hand it's
great that we got ad hoc coverage, but there are disadvantages to
everything.

Jo