Our OsmAnd/Magic Earth/Navmii/maps.me/... you mean ? Who uses tomtom ? :-)

Are there many roads where the actual speed limit will change ? How
many roads in Flanders are there left without max 70 signs ? It's for
those roads that things will change, they will become 70. Unless a
sign with max 90 is placed. So we should focus on those roads for
mapping.

FYI, the speed limit is not always taken into account to calculate
travel distance. In many cases some default determined by the software
is used. The default is based on the road classification. But it is
useful to get a warning that you are driving faster than the maximum
allowed speed.

regards