On 13-12-16 14:18, Santens Seppe wrote:
> Looking forward to it!
>
> I had a quick look at the documentation and tried the tools, but I don’t
> feel confident enough to have a go at it. A short training would be nice.

The tool will also be updated before we start, since it's a R&D version
right now.  A v2 version is on the way, the source code is public too.
It will be a lot more user-friendly, less-nerdy.  I'm about halfway
through merging functionalities.

We will organise workshops to get everyone aligned.  The meeting was
quite productive and rather fast as well.  We have a main strategy and 2
backup strategies to get this proposal accepted.

Looking at my schedule, it will probably be ready mid januari but I'm
swamped in paid work so this target is optimistic.  with all the festivit

If anyone who knows some php/javascript/css (or even the Laravel
framework) and you want to help, please contact me and I will get the
ball rolling.  I could use a CSS expert to assist me in making it pretty
and functional on the GUI side.

Thanks for the patience and also thanks for showing restraint in
importing data when you are not sure, it's an excellent decision in the
context and timing of this project.

Glenn