Yes, this looks like we are in agreement, thanks Marc.

I wonder about one more thing: supposing the cycle lane is only in the
contraflow direction, and if the way was drawn in the direction of traffic,
what is the difference between:
* cycleway=opposite_lane
* cycleway:left=lane

I have encountered both situations and they seem to say the same thing, but I
would like to know whether one should be the recommended way.

Cheers.
Yves