Hi Bart,

This is also why we have the UMAPs. The idea is to mark bigger differences
like that, and talk to the provincial GR responsibles about them. Without
some curation like that, we'll never know who is really right, because the
same often happens the other way around too. Check the GR12 umap to see
what it looks like after checking.

> Thanks for the links I will have a better look at it.
>
> I do not really trust the official gpx files. For example: the route in
> Geel is different because the route has been changed a few years ago, but
> the official gpx trace is still the old one. So I think we still need to
> verify it on terrain.
>

>> I do have some good (or bad, depending on how you look at it) new though.
>> We are allowed to use the GPX files from Grote Routepaden to map these
>> trails.

Joost Schouppe
OpenStreetMap <http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/joost%20schouppe/> |
Twitter <https://twitter.com/joostjakob> | LinkedIn