Joost,

The main goal is indeed to help.
It should help in finding the correct business for an address / shop and
another checkpoint.
Example: the current notes in Brussels ;)
Concerning the quality, if the data is not correct, then what the hell are they
doing in Brussels ;)
All business have to be closed or created on that list.

The license is a bit of a problem though.
But at what point is using the phonebook to find a business.
Then using multiple sources (possibly even the website of the company) at that
point you know there is a company there.
And in a way you yourself become the source.

But I suppose that is a legal mess we just can't afford to get into.

Note to potential users of the tool:
1) Don't  (as said the license is not compatible)
2) It's not because a company is listed there that:
- The business uses the same name in Practice.
- The business is still active there, it's perfectly possible to have a company
at an address with nothing for the public to find / use on that location.