It's indeed due to a bad import job.   Partly the data is probably to
blame as well , since it comes from building DB it's marked as a
building but in OSM it should be turned into man_made=*

Whenever you find dutch in the values of a building or man_made key,
chances are very high that they come from GRB dataset.

It used to be translated automatically but I haven't finished this
yet.   Translations can be suggested directly in the source code of the
script to build the DB (full auto)

https://github.com/gplv2/grb-postgis

You can add directly in the form of a sed search/replace (done before
import, has to be quite unique to work, but very fast).   Or a postgres
query in
https://github.com/gplv2/grb-postgis/blob/master/helpers/process_source.sh
(done after import)  Or in the form of a carto-css mapping (done during
import)

Some source keys will cause multiple OSM keys to be created.

Glenn