It would be nice if I could find limit the "tasks" to an area I'm
really familiar with or that I have surveyed. I know Joost has a map
somewhere that shows the differences.
But I might easily fix all the problems in my town without leaving the
computer right now.
I know this is not how MapRoulette works, but would be nice for this task.

wanted to write something about "mapping based on imagery", but I want
to keep it decent :-)

m.