You know I probably agree with most of the 'mapping based on imagery'
remarks! ;-)

It's on our feature request list for maproulette to limit to area and yes
joost has a map with all the differences so you can use that (it's in fact
the background map in maproulette) but the big advantage of maproulette is
the ability to log false-positives. This way we can re-run the comparison
without having the false positives coming back every time.

You can go to the overview of the challenge (what you call 'task', the
collection of all wegenregister cases) by selecting the little 'cogs' on
the top right and then click 'view challenge', then you get all the little
task on one big map. This way you can select tasks  in your area.

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Best regards,

Ben Abelshausen