Hi Nicolas,

A talk like the one you propose is very welcome, just submit it via the
form here:

http://2018.openbelgium.be/speakers

As for the rest, most of that we already have but maybe it's not that
visible or could be improved, we have a meetup in Brussels next week, feel
free to join:

https://www.meetup.com/OpenStreetMap-Belgium/events/246652801/

Cheers,
Ben