Hi Joost, Hi list,

I'll be there! And I plan to submit something about land-use in OSM. It
could be a workshop. If someone wants to join in the authors/speakers, let
me know! It would be better to have different points of view.

There is also the subject of the cooperation between Sentiers Grandes
Randonnées & OSM that could be interesting, but maybe for another
workshop...

Julien