Hi,
Where can I see and read what is the correct spelling of the E and other road network like A?
Is there a space between the letter and number?
The wiki https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/WikiProject_Europe/E-road_network and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_E-road_network are not clear about that...... See the mapillary https://www.mapillary.com/map/im/vEtPrDgYQ9nVD2kfehABQg example there are no spaces so we should adapt all those tags? I see that most of int_ref is with space en same ref an nat_ref without???? But not always.....