Hello,

I would consider each situation from #3 to #9 here as a bridge.

Here’s why.  If there had never been a railway, the road would be where it is
now, and it is perfectly flat and aligned with the houses nearby (implicitely
level=0 and layer=0 in OSM).
On the contrary, the embankment is an artificial structure that has been built
to raise the railway and make it fly over the road.

I tried to have a look at Infrabel’s Open Data portal, but couldn’t find a list
of their bridges so far.  They manage about 4,800 bridges and it would make
sense that our data match theirs.

Cheers.
Yves